Job candidates must be prepared for anything during an interview. That’s why Glassdoor has combed through thousands of interview questions shared by UK job candidates over the past year to compile its list of Top 10 Tough Interview Questions asked in the UK
(1) “Can you calculate how many tennis balls are used during the course of Wimbledon?” Asked at Accenture.
(2) “Estimate the total number of cars in the UK.” Asked at Barclays Capital.
(3) “How many calories are in a grocery store?” Asked at Google.
(4) “How would you sell a fridge to an eskimo? Asked at Harrods.
(5) “What would you take to a lonely island with you and why?” Asked at Urban Outfitters.
(6) “Is Batman a super hero?” Asked at AlphaSights
(7) “You have 17 red and 17 blue balls, and you remove 2 at a time. If the two are the same colour, add in one extra blue ball. If they are different colours, add in an extra red ball. What colour is the final ball removed?” Asked at Geonomics.
(8) “What cartoon character would you be and why Asked at ASDA.
(9) “What is the wildest thing you have done?” Asked at Metro Bank.
(10) “What was your opinion of the film Blair Witch Project?” Asked at Jefferies & Company.
I can only suggest that you try to answer the smug gits as a smack on the mouth will often offend………